Thursday 19 January 2012

Primark finds

Primark, I find, is a very hit and miss store. I rarely find anything I love there, or would be willing to buy, due to the poor quality of the fabric, however it is great for a quick fashion fix. I did recently find this amazing dress, just in for Spring/Summer and only £17. The dress is simple, yet will be gorgeous for spring, with bare legs and ballet pumps or sandals for day, heels for night time. The patent navy belt, sold as part of the dress, is surprisingly good quality and the dress includes a good lining. I also love the detailing of the buttons on the sleeves and the green hem and will look amazing with my bright yellow vintage clutch. 

Dress (Primark £17)

I also found these loafer platform heels on sale, reduced from £16 to £6 and have already worn them on a few nights out. They make me super tall which is always a plus, are surprisingly comfortable and will look amazing with the dress and many other outfits of mine.
Shoes (Primark £6)